The SHOP FOX M1014 7-Inch by 12-Inch Metal Bandsaw is a great addition to a tool or manufacturing shop and comes with a variety of functions that come in handy.
It has a cutting capacity that allows it to tackle bigger operations, and because of its portable construction, it can be readily transported to any position that is wanted.
Why don’t you find out more information about the SHOP FOX M1014 Bandsaw, and get the best deals on Amazon.com?
Numerous high-quality features, such as the capacity to cut in a circular or rectangular pattern, a vise with a quick-setting mechanism, and an internal cooling system, are included to assist those working in a range of sectors. The following is a list of some of the most notable characteristics of the SHOP FOX M1014:
- 1 horsepower, single-phase, 110V/220V motor that is prewired for 110V
- Hydraulic feed control
- Variable speed blade (90, 135, 195, 255 FPM)
- Automatic turnoff after the completion of each cut
- Internal recirculation of coolant Capability to cut at angles
- Vise with a rapid-positioning mechanism
- Completely iced down system
- Portability facilitated by a handle and wheels
- Includes a limited manufacturing guarantee on the blade for two years.
Maximum capacity for a circular angle of 45 degrees is 5 inches, while the maximum capacity for a circular angle of 90 degrees is 7 inches. Maximum capacity rectangular, 45 degrees, 4-3/4 inches by 4 1/2 inches Maximum capacity rectangular, 90 degrees, 7 inches by 12 inches Coolant capacity is 2.5 gallons, and the blade is 93 inches long and 0.375 inches wide. – I am 275 pounds in weight — Dimensions: 48 L x 16 W x 37-5/8 H inch
Pros & Cons
The SHOP FOX M1014 7-Inch by 12-Inch Metal Bandsaw has the capacity to fit well in any production shop that has to cut a range of metals or other materials thanks to its high-quality features and robust construction. The bandsaw measures 7 inches by 12 inches. Let’s have a look at some of the most desirable characteristics offered by this bandsaw for cutting metal:
- The SHOP FOX M1014 is a horizontal band saw with a big capacity and the ability to cut circular as well as rectangular material, making it an excellent choice for usage in production facilities.
- This high-capacity bandsaw has an internal coolant system that has a capacity of 2-and-a-half gallons. This system has the potential to improve smoother cutting performance while also keeping the operating temperature under control. In addition, this provides the additional advantage of prolonging the amount of time that the blade may be used.
- The portable base design of the metal bandsaw has a compact footprint that measures just 13 by 38 inches. This allows the bandsaw to be moved easily. In addition, the SHOP FOX M1014 is effortlessly maneuverable inside the shop area thanks to the handles and wheels, despite weighing 275 pounds.
- In order to ensure long-term dependability and optimal performance, the metal bandsaw is outfitted with a 1 horsepower, 110V/220-Volt, single-phase, prewired 110-Volt motor.
- Because it has a vertical cutting table, the M1014 is a very functional piece of machinery when it comes to doing vertical cuts. When making straight cuts, it prevents problems with drifting thanks to its blade guides, which are equipped with ball bearings to improve the user’s ability to regulate and accurately position the blade.
- The SHOP FOX 7-Inch by 12-Inch Metal Bandsaw is designed with a quick-positioning vise, which simplifies the process of regulating the vise jaw action to fit the clamping demands of the specific kind of material. This bandsaw is available in sizes ranging from 7 to 12 inches.
- After finishing either the circular or rectangular stock, the SHOP FOX M1014’s fully automated shut-off mechanism turns the tool off, providing an extra layer of protection for the user. This feature can be found on the tool.
The SHOP FOX M1014 Metal Bandsaw is an excellent option for professional builders because to its many beneficial features; yet, it does have a few of very insignificant drawbacks, including the following:
- Even while the blade that comes pre-packaged is coarse enough to provide a consistent cut on materials such as aluminum, people who want to cut steel or other similarly hard metals may find it beneficial to invest in a fine-tooth blade instead.
The claim that this machine is the world’s best band saw for cutting metal is a bold one, but we believe it has the potential to live up to that billing. If you are looking for a high-quality metal cutting tool for your home or workshop, the SHOP FOX M1014 is assured to deliver the needed performance while working on bigger tasks and a variety of materials. If you are interested in purchasing this tool, click here. This bandsaw has a cutting action that is 7 by 12 inches, a hydraulic down fee, a quick setting vise, an internal coolant system, and variable cutting capacities. As a result of all of these features, it is guaranteed to make a smooth and clean cut through a variety of metals, including copper, conduit, and threaded rod.