The JET J-9225 Horizontal Bandsaw was developed with the needs of professionals in mind and is constructed to successfully complete a wide variety of tasks.
The fabrication, machine, or maintenance shops, as well as tool rooms, are all excellent candidates for the Jet horizontal band saw that we present here.
Why don’t you find out more information about the JET J-9225 Bandsaw, and locate the greatest deals on Amazon.com?
This piece of gear, the JET high performance bandsaw, is filled with a variety of features that are both practical and safe to ensure that it is up to the task of making precise cuts. A hydraulic feed system, control panel, a cooling system, and the capacity to miter up to 60 degrees are just some of the high-quality features included in this product. Also included are:
- a capacity for cutting of 8-3/4 inches
- Strongly constructed with a solid base and a head made of heavy-duty cast iron.
- Shaft with an eccentricity
- Motor 1-and-a-half horsepower, 230 volts, three phases, one inch bi-metal bandsaw blade
- Fully adjustable hydraulic feed system
- Head that can rotate 360 degrees for improved cutting efficiency
- Completely stocked coolant system
- Cover for the wheel in a single piece
- Vise with a quick release
- Adjustable material stop
- Overload protection with a guarantee good for two years
Round at 45 Degrees 6.25 inches Rounded to the Nearest 90 Degrees Rectangle with a 45-degree angle, 8-3/4 inches long 6-1/4 inches by 7-1/4 inches; rectangle with a right angle of 90 degrees Blade Size 1 x.035 x 96-1/2 inch; Blade Length 96-1/2 inch; Weight 485 pounds; Dimensions (L x W x H) 51 33 x 59-1/4 inch; Overall Dimensions 8-3/4 x 7 inch; Blade Length 96-1/2 inch;
Pros & Cons
There are many compelling arguments in favor of making an investment in this dependable piece of gear, and the JET J-9225 Horizontal Band Saw is one of the best miter horizontal bandsaws available on the market today. The following are just a few of the many advantages associated with the high-end Jet horizontal band saw:
- Due to the fact that this saw has a variable speed setup, it is possible to fine-tune the configuration so that it is compatible with the particular type in order to obtain both quicker and better performance.
- When it comes to creating crosscuts and miters, the JET J-9225’s swiveling head allows for higher performance and precision, respectively. In addition, the base always stays in the same place, thus it provides a stable platform for the worker to stand on.
- The bandsaw is driven by a system with two speeds, either of which may be selected by the user through a control panel that is positioned in an accessible location. In addition to this, the control panel is constructed in such a manner that it may be swung away to make operation and control simpler.
- This horizontal band saw has a sturdy structure, so it offers a reliable base from which to carry out a broad variety of cutting jobs involving metal. Heavy-duty cast iron and stiff steel are used in the construction of the head part of this item. During the working process, there will be just a little amount of deflection and vibration due to the stable support provided by the base.
- This metal bandsaw has a transmission that is both robust and heavy-duty, with gears that have been honed and hardened and that run in an oil bath for operation that is both smooth and durable over time.
- The head of the bandsaw is built to be able to miter to the right at an angle of sixty degrees to provide for a greater variety of cuts.
- The JET J-9225 has a hydraulic feed system and blade guides, both of which almost ensure that the cut will be as accurate and exact as possible. This allows for improved cutting performance precision.
- During the whole of the cutting process, ensuring that both the cutting blade and the metal are maintained at a temperature that is suitable for cutting requires a circulating coolant system that has been thoughtfully developed.
The JET J-9225 Horizontal Bandsaw is an appealing piece of equipment for a variety of professional applications due to the large number of selling qualities that it has. However, it hasn’t gotten a lot of user evaluations online, so it’s tough to assess the concerns that consumers have had while using this product.
The JET J-9225 Miter Horizontal Bandsaw has the capacity to provide precise cuts over an extended period of time, regardless of the size of the machine shop it is being used in. The flexibility of this saw to vary between a trigger switch, hydraulic descent, and manual cutting gives it a high level of adaptability. Applications that need cuts between 7 and 8-3/4 inches are the ones that can make the most use of this tool’s capabilities.