The Grizzly G0561 Metal Cutting Bandsaw is designed to function flawlessly in any kind of professional setting thanks to its well-equipped design, which includes a number of features focused on functionality and safety.
It is able to cut circular material measuring 7 inches in diameter as well as rectangular stock measuring 7 inches by 12 inches. This horizontal band saw is still entirely movable inside the workshop despite having a relatively modest footprint (13 by 38 inches), thanks to the heavy-duty cast iron wheels that it has. The cooling system, the hydraulic down feed control, and the blade brush are all included as additional features. More information may be found in our evaluations of the Grizzly bandsaw.
Why don’t you visit Amazon.com to learn more about the Grizzly G0561 Bandsaw and get the lowest prices?
- Motor with 1 horsepower, 110V/220V, and single-phase current
- Hydraulic feed control
- Automatic turnoff after the completion of each cut
- Vise with a rapid-positioning mechanism
- Blade brush guard
- Speed that may be varied, allowing for better adaptability (90, 135, 195, and 255-ft per minute)
- Construction made entirely of cast iron
- Stand in heavy gauge steel
- ball bearing that is both shielded and lubricated
- The whole cooling system, including the blade
The capacity for circular cutting at 45 degrees is 5 inches. – Capacity for cutting circles at an angle of ninety degrees: seven inches — Capacity for cutting at a 45-degree angle, rectangular: 4-3/4 inches by 4-1/2 inches – Capacity for cutting, rectangular, at an angle of 90 degrees: 7 x 12 inches Coolant volume is 2.5 gallons, and blade size is 93 inches by 0.375 inches. – The weight is 170 kg – Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 16 x 40 inches
Pros & Cons
The Grizzly G0561 Metal Cutting Bandsaw, 7 x 12-Inch may be small in stature, but despite this, it is a powerful instrument that can slice through a wide range of materials despite its big capacity. The following is a list of some of the most advantageous benefits associated with using this metal bandsaw:
- This horizontal band saw is built to give a diverse cutting experience, as it is able to cut round material at 7 inches as well as rectangular stock at 7 x 12 inches. This saw’s design allows it to cut both round and rectangular stock.
- The Grizzly G0561 was designed to be very transportable because to its compact size (13 by 38 inches) and its case iron wheels. The saw can’t be left out in the open all the time, therefore this is an excellent solution for workshops with little space.
- The bed, body frame, and wheel of this piece of gear are all constructed out of solid cast iron, making it a hefty piece of equipment that is certain to withstand the majority of the damage that can be found in a workshop setting. In addition, it provides a finish in powder coated paint, which improves the product’s capacity to keep its clean appearance.
- In order to provide an additional layer of protection for the user when the bandsaw is in operation, it is equipped with an automated shut-off option. After finishing a cut in metal or another material, the blade will turn off on its own thanks to a function called “shut-off,” which is responsible for its operation.
- A cooling system is included into the Grizzly G0561 in order to provide a smooth cut, as well as to extend the amount of time that the blades may be used effectively. The quantity of fluid that may flow out of the coolant tank can be simply adjusted using the coolant hose, which has a capacity of 2-and-a-half gallons and is very simple to use.
- The Grizzly G0561 has a quick-positioning vise built into it, which allows the clamping jaw to be readily controlled by the user. When dealing with a range of materials, which may benefit from a change in the position of the vise, this is valuable information to have.
The Grizzly G0561 Metal Cutting Bandsaw, 7 x 12-Inch is a piece of equipment that is quite sturdy and simple to use, but it does have a few small drawbacks, including the following:
- Even on one of the slowest settings, the coolant system has the potential to spray everywhere; however, this problem can be readily fixed by making a few simple tweaks to the reservoir. In addition, the instructions are not very useful when it comes to the system for the coolant.
- It is possible for it to start operating in a very noisy manner, particularly in the region of the drive pulley.
- Some users may find that the height of this horizontal band saw is too low (it is in the region of 22 inches off the ground).
The Grizzly G0561 is a piece of heavy equipment that weighs more than 300 pounds, yet it is ideal for use in a shop that is small to medium in size. This saw has a number of high-quality features, including a quick-positioning vise, a coolant system, a robust motor, an automatic shut-off, and hydraulic feed control. Because of these features, it is able to easily cut through the most common materials, leaving each piece of metal with a cut that is smooth and precise.