Cutting baseboards and crown molding is a breeze with the DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw. It has a 12-Inch blade. Because it has access to such a strong motor as part of its broad repertory, it makes these tasks an incredible amount simpler and more effective. This compound miter saw set comes with a blade wrench, a durable carbide blade, and a stylish dust bag in addition to its well-known precision, accuracy, and speed of performance. The fact that DEWALT has been a successful part of the business for the last seven decades adds another layer of credibility to the product. In addition, DEWALT has an enormously massive reputation.
Before we go any further in our attempt to persuade you, let’s take a brief look at some of the many advantages and disadvantages:
- In its most basic configuration, the DW715 is driven by a high-performance motor rated for 15 Amps of current.
- The engine is supplemented with a carbide blade that is 12 inches long and has a rotational speed of 4,000 revolutions per minute.
- Adjustable miter detent plate made of stainless steel that may be customized according to your specifications. With the assistance of its eleven positive stops, the plate is capable of performing all of the standard miter cuts.
- The availability of a complete miter detent override makes it possible to perform the operations of overriding the miter stop and modifying the miter settings without having to make any further adjustments. This contributes to the production of precise findings with the highest possible accuracy.
- The cam lock miter handle, which eliminates the need for the user to twist, contributes significantly to the product’s high portability convenience factor. In addition to that, it assists in covering all of the important perspectives.
- By functioning as a reliable support for the fence, the dynamic machine-based fence design makes certain that the blades are aligned in a perpendicular fashion.
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 6-and-a-half inches of base molding may be cut in the left direction against the fence, and up to 2×8 dimensional lumber can be cut in the cross-cut direction.
- Steel bevel stops that have been polished and hardened have been added into the design in order to maximize the tool’s adaptability.
- Large capacity range for the miter saw, ranging from 0 to 50 degrees in each direction.
- The capacity of the bevel has been increased compared to earlier models.
- Bevel cuts that vary from 0 to 48 degrees to the left and 0 to 3 degrees to the right may be performed with ease with this tool.
- High levels of mobility and portability; the integrated carry handle makes it simple to take from one location to another on the worksite.
- You can also get your hands on a limited three year warranty, along with a one year of free service support if you buy this product. This comes on top of the already extensive list of features. Because of this, your compound miter saw will continue to function like new for at least another three years. Despite this, you have the option to take advantage of the money-back guarantee plan that is valid for ninety days.
- It’s possible that other combinations will prove to be beyond the capabilities of amateurs.
- The product must be handled with the utmost dexterity.
- Not the best option for designs that are really large.
- Inexperienced users may find that the DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw is rather difficult to manage due to its perceived weight and bulkiness.
In light of all that has been discussed, it is reasonable to state that the DW715 compound miter saw is an item that all aspiring carpenters, energetic builders, and innovative architects absolutely need to have in their toolbox. As can be seen, the positive aspects far exceed the negative ones. Make sure you choose carefully!