When I was looking for a dual bevel sliding compound miter saw that was dependable and effective, I came across Bosch. After learning that Bosch produces high-quality goods, I made the decision to purchase this particular model of Bosch. After putting in some time with it, I came to the conclusion that it met my needs, and I was certain that it deserved the 4.5 out of 5 stars that it received on Amazon. It is comparable in terms of quality, performance, features, speed, and durability to the highest-rated saws currently available on the market. It is adaptable to a variety of different works. It’s perfect for framing and crown molding, both of which I can use it for. Even though it is a huge saw, everyone is capable of handling the weight of it. The following are some of the outstanding characteristics of this model of Bosch’s saw:
- A motor of 15 amperage
- large base of 25-1/2-inch making it possible for wide range of sizes of material to be accommodated on the saw
- for increased crown molding cutting capacities as well easy bevel setups, Bosch’s engineers included a 4-1/2-inch speed track built-in cast sliding fences
- built-in cast sliding extensions added to the based in order to obtain up to 40 inches of length
- quick and accurate bevel settings via the easily accessible range selector knob and up-front bevel lock lever
- dual sliding design for precision in cutting after cutting
- bevel stops and detents at 45 degrees on the right and 0, 33.9 on the left
- a thin-kerf, carbide-tipped blade of 60-tooth for accurate and easy cut (the blade is capable of staying sharp for a long time)
- electric brake which is capable of bringing the blade to a halt in second making it possible for you to have quick and repetitive cuts
- dust bag
- tool-free vertical work clamp
- wrench set and others
- one year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee
- Portability: despite the fact that this particular type of Bosch saw is quite large, it is equipped with two sturdy handles, which makes it simple for you to move it around or adjust its position while you are using it.
- I was really impressed by the saw’s capacity to withstand wear and tear. When it fell off a deck once, I assumed it was ruined, but it turned out that nothing was wrong with it. It continues to function without any issues, just as it did the first time I used it.
- Speed: it has incredible speed, which will make your work, such as crown molding and tall baseboard, simple and quick to complete.
- The blade does not have the same level of durability as the blade of a Makita saw that I have used in the past. You will alter it far more quickly than you anticipated.
- This machine is not particularly heavy, but it does take up a lot of space due to its relatively huge size. Therefore, it will require some room in either your workshop or your tool storage box or your closet in order to accommodate it.
If you are seeking for the greatest sliding compound miter saw in its class, the Bosch 5312 provides everything you could possibly need. It is fast, functional, comfortable, and has a superb cut, in addition to being long-lasting. Despite this, it does come with a few negatives, most of which are easily overlooked when weighed against the plethora of benefits that may be gained from utilizing it.